Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2012



Its looking a bit more business like with its new kite chute and rack tramps, the weathers great but still no rescue facility down the club until sunday when you can bet your life there will be snow on the ground and no wind.

Since last trip the kicker and cunningham shackle failed as soon as we got a puff of wind and got her up on one sponson with the resulting boom catastrophe. I've rigged a new takeoff point from one I found already drilled up the top of the mast which accommodates my Alto jib, so with any luck it'll not only look nicer but there will be sufficient power for me to get on the racks in less than 12 knots and get a hull out of the water. Until you get one side clear it doesn't really come unstuck I've found on the fresh water of the lake.

So it's this sunday we launch and hopefully nothing else to traumatic goes wrong.

This was lasts weeks pfaffing about..


1 comment: