Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Taking shape at last

Deck Laminate





It seems ages since I last had anything to update with and time seems to be flying by, but this month things should start to accellerate, now we have the deck and hull bits 'planked' and glassed.

I'm stuck in a sales meeting in France right now and the last month or so seems to have been an endless round of travels and new product launches so the jolly old v-twin has been a bit on the back burner. I've sold my RS100 just this week so now I'm single handed boat less, this will focus me a bit more.

One thing that's worrying me as she comes together is the sheer size of her, looks more like a radical two hander than something I'm going to be able to launch and recover alone, she's a big old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment